Thursday 10 January 2013

Bloggers are go

Everything was put aside for a few days at the end of the November to ensure that the parishwalk.com site was launched on time with the new layout and a fair amount of new content. Since then other commitments have been given a higher priority. Although I have continued to blog away here it is the easy part of the Manx Telecom Parish Walk site.

I interviewed someone last month in preparation for a second feature last month but then lost most of my notes. Since then I have had a bit of mental block (believe it or not I typed "mental blog" to begin with!)  about returning to update the main site - and there has been so much to occupy my time at the manxathletics.com site. Its to that site I am returning soon but I promised myself to abstain from that one until I finally got back to this one.

Its done. Try this - http://www.parishwalk.co.uk/Blogs.htm

Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment